Monday, May 15, 2017

Don't Be Daunted By the Lack Of Pie...

And then we shall try pizza pie tonight! My favorite Edwards pie is the lemon meringue pie and they haven't had it in stock for weeks. All these creme pies are more fluffed up with air than anything. Yes, I am going to use that $12 dollars in money to buy me some Dijorno's. I tried one a few weeks ago and they are better than the many frozen pizzas I've eaten in my time.

I say I keep getting tired of bananas, but when I don't buy them I miss them something terrible. The are my snack for when I don't want to go to a lot of trouble.

I was so scatterbrained last week that I forgot to write about Jermaine. He was going strong and wanted me to help he find the ripest cantaloupe. I sniffed a few and said this is the one you want to get. He ambled off and we went our separate ways not before he could shake my hand..

No comments: