Wednesday, August 29, 2018

2:30 PM Tablet Scribblings…

Well, I have finished my list. I am done. Finis. Now, it is Barbara’s job to count all that change and money. She just gave me $25 dollars out of a donation box for gas which will just about fill me up. Tracy still has just a few businesses left and she will be finished as well. I am very pleased thinking this would go on until Friday or the next week. I informed Mrs. Barbara that I will not be coming in tomorrow.

“That’s fine sweetheart,” she told me. “You have gone above and beyond the call of duty of a volunteer.”

That was nice to hear. It feels good to be apart of something larger than me – to be making a difference in the lives of the animals and of my friends.

I am ready to get back on schedule, though. I want to rest tomorrow and spend lots of idle time on my computer listening to music, watching the weather, watching movies, and playing games.

Summer, dad buys the Le Sueur brand asparagus who also make what we call English peas.

Reedited after I got home this afternoon…

1 comment:

Summer said...

I will look for that brand when I go shopping this weekend.