Thursday, August 16, 2018

A Father’s Uncouth Advice…

**** PARENTAL/FEMALE ADVISORY ****

“I know what’s wrong with you,” dad said sitting in his recliner across from me tonight.

Charlie was sitting on the couch. I was sitting in mom’s old recliner. I had just got finished telling them both what a rough day I had yesterday.

“It’s these internet girlfriends that have gotten you all in a twit,” dad said.

“John, he gets lonely at that house by himself all the time,” Charlie said in my defense.

“Son,” dad said seriously with a stern look. “When it comes to women, your hand is your best friend.”

“That’s gross dad!” I exclaimed loudly.

Charlie loudly echoed my thoughts. Old Fuss and Feathers laughed and laughed.

“It’s true and you both know it’s true!” Old Fuss and Feathers said laughing some more. “It’ll keep you out of women trouble for sure.”

No comments: