Monday, August 06, 2018

It’s Official…

I decided to go with the Mongoose mountain bike after many weeks of mulling it over. It was no easy decision to come to I tell you. All my options were enticing. Matt, at the pharmacy, ordered it this afternoon. It is going to be shipped to my father’s house August 11th so some assembly will be required. They wanted me to pay tax if it shipped to my local Walmart. I hope I am up to the task. I thought, hey, I am trying to diet/lose weight and it would be better exercise than walking around the block and more fun to boot! I plan on riding down into the Valley and watching trains with it. It’s all uphill coming back, though. I am going to have to get into shape quick!

26" Mongoose Blackcomb Men's Mountain Bike, Black

mongoose mountain bike

1 comment:

glittermom said...

Hope you enjoy your bike.