Monday, August 13, 2018

Gooey and Grand…

Hot-N-Ready“I don’t see how Little Caesar’s makes money off those $5 dollar large pizzas,” Dad told me last night as I stood at the curb in front of Charlie’s open car window. “You are going to love the pizza tonight. It is absolutely delicious.”

Dad had already eaten two slices of my two pizzas on the drive back to my house. He was riding shotgun this week while Charlie drove.

The pizzas turned out to be some of the best pizza I have ever eaten and I am a big Papa John’s fan thinking they have the best pizza. They were piping hot as if right out of the oven and had ample and generous amounts of cheese, pepperoni, and sauce.

I was extremely appreciative of all the food yesterday evening. Charlie even got me a chicken pot pie from KFC for good measure. It was the end of the week and I was completely out of groceries. Along with the food came three large diet Pepsi. You could hear me slosh all the way to the bathroom to relieve myself.

2 comments:

glittermom said...

We have a lot of different pizza places around. Papa Johns is my least favorite. Everyone has their favorites. I think the local places are better then the chain pizza places.

Berryvox said...

I was watching a documentary on buffets the other day. One of the owners was saying he loves it when kids come in because they fill up on things like pizza which cost under $1 to make.