Sunday, August 05, 2018

Comment Replies…


Blogger skinny minny said...

I don't get why the new wheels? I mean what's the point in them(other than looks)? I can see the mountain bike ( exercise, fun, and maybe even transportation in an emergency) I can see the appeal of the aquarium they are fun to set up and then relaxing. and of course the computer parts I understand because of your joy in using them and improving your computers. Of course at the end of the day get what you want I know I get and do things others don't understand... :)

August 5, 2018 at 11:05 AM

Andrew Replies…

Minny, the wheels are strictly for aesthetic reasons. I think it is a guy thing. They would just make the car look sportier and would give my car a smoother ride as well as they are so light. Dad probably won’t let me get them fearing it may screw up the car so it may be a moot point anyways. I will most likely get computer parts if my father can remember to order them. I just like to dream! SmileOpen-mouthed smile

Delete

Blogger glittermom said...

What kind of rims are on the car now ?

Andrew Replies…

Glittermom, just some heavy black steel rims with hubcaps on top.

866948912