Tuesday, October 09, 2018

Comment Reply…

Blogger Sharyn Bellah said...

Do you find that your habit of doing things late affects your mental curiosities? After about 3pm, my anxiety really sets in and I'm a home body! Add night blindness and a new fear of driving (Since that last lady tried to kill us) and there's no going out for me!

Andrew Replies…

Sharyn, tell me about it. YES! Yes, it does affect my mental curiosities as you put it. I would fare far better doing this all around lunch about the time I take my main dosage of medications. I can’t see to drive well after dark either. Dad insists on going so late so he won’t get “caught” by people he knows and get entangled in lengthy conversations as is often the case when he goes in the day. It must be a small town thing. “Why don’t you talk while I shop,” is what I want to tell him. “Then you can use me as an excuse that you’ve gotta go when I show back up with a cart of groceries ready to check out.”

No comments: