Monday, October 22, 2018

October 22 Tablet Scribblings…

Little Man continues to get better and better. I am having to give him an antibiotic and he doesn’t fuss when I shove it down his throat. Boy, that dog can eat some kibble. I think the antibiotics make him so hungry. I want to adopt this dog so badly, but I know it would never happen. Old Fuss and Feathers would make me take him back for sure. I was talking to Barbara about it today.

“You can take him home after his stiches come out,” she told me eager to find him a home.

“I will be having to pay all the Vet bills,” I can hear my father say. “Dogs and cats are expensive if you treat them properly.”

I took my medications early today at 11:20am needing a respite from a busy morning. I usually always take them at noon like clockwork. Tracy noticed me going into the bathroom early and remarked that I had to poop early today.

“TRACY!!!” I hollered loudly, playfully admonishing her. “Don’t keep up with my poops!”

I told you she was a busybody. She just laughed and said I was usually the most regular person she had ever met. She doesn’t know I am taking medications – my crazy meds as I like to coyly call them.

1 comment:

glittermom said...

I wouldn’t be ashamed to tell someone your on medication, if they ask what for, that’s none of their business. Better then if she finds out your taking pills daily and thinks it’s some kind of narcotic.