Tuesday, October 09, 2018

Within the Sphere of Influence…

Glittermom wrote if I was ready for Michael. The worst of the storm should hit us Wednesday night. In all probabilities, my power will be out for 3 to 4 days. We are going to be on the edge of hurricane force winds if the forecast pans out. I am already morose and dreading it. Gotta get me a good dose of computer gaming in the next two days before all hell hits. My tablet is fully charged containing several movies and TV shows I like to watch. I have plenty of medications, non perishable food and water. I also have a full tank of gas in my car. All three of my flashlights have fresh batteries. I guess I am as ready as I am ever going to be.

It looks ominous folks!

152906

2 comments:

glittermom said...

Hope it’s not too bad. For me the worst would be poweroutages. I hate when power goes out.

Sharyn said...

Is Maggie's little go pack ready too? You should probably have a bag for her too, in case you gotta leave.