Friday, October 19, 2018

What Does Polly Have that I Don’t Have?

Polly has hundreds of fascinating knick knacks and I just have a boring computer and computer parts in every room. That’s what. Charlie called me and said they were visiting with his sister, Polly, tonight. She has a collection of knick knacks that Horsefly is just enamored with.

“He has a few special ones he loves to fondle.” Charlie told me chuckling. “He also loves snow globes which Polly has a few.”

“Just a few,” Charlie added facetiously.

“Well, I was looking forward to seeing you guys tonight,” I replied.

“Horsefly bowled two perfect games tonight,” Charlie went on to tell me. “He was ecstatic. We’re having a good night tonight and I hope it stays that way.”

Polly, Charlie’s sister, lives a block over from me and I kept hoping they would swing by here as well. Alas, Horsefly must be ready for home and I know Charlie wants to go home as well.

Charlie has to take Horsefly to the cinema tomorrow. I offered to take him, but Charlie told me the Fly has been fussy about others taking him to the movies. Maybe its because I go to his movie and try to sit too close to him. If you get too close, he will gather his popcorn and coke and get up and move. Snubbed by the Fly.  

No comments: