Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Oh Dear!

Rebecca called in sick this morning and I got a nurse name Tara who had only performed my shot once before. I am afraid she botched the whole deal. I had to walk her through preparing the injection and she still got it wrong. If I go bonkers in the next week then you know why. I didn’t tell my father once I arrived back at the pharmacy as it would just worry him. I didn't feel the injection at all which makes me conclude I didn’t get the injection. I always feel a sting or pressure in my buttock as the fluid is injected. I don’t think Tara realized the gravity of the situation or how important the injection is to my sanity. There is no other recourse than to wait it out for two more weeks. Medicare Part D will only pay for one injection for every two weeks as prescribed.

2 comments:

glittermom said...

Let’s hope it worked.

Sharyn said...

It might have gone into your fat instead of the muscle. It is in there. It will just take longer to notice. Wouldn't want to get a second because that could double your meds in your system. Hope Rebecca is well!