Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Gotsta Get Out of Here…

The first outer bands of Hurricane Michael were among us. I was in a hurry to finish my chores and head home today. A steady rain had already began to fall.

“Don’t go,” Tracy pleaded with me. “Barbara is a bore. All she talks about is her kids and grandkids.”

I chuckled.

“I just want to get home before the shit hits the fan,” I replied.

I bid farewell to everybody and headed to Daniel’s to get some of their crispy well done burgers. I then made a beeline straight to home.

On a positive note, this storm will usher in fall weather. It is supposed to get down to 49° degrees tomorrow night. It looks like ninety degree days are gone until next spring.

EOX_loop

1 comment:

Ivy Green said...

Thank you for the weather update. I have kin folk in your vicinity.