Monday, October 29, 2018

Tracy? Not All Chipper and Happy?

matchcom logoI’ve only seen Tracy in a bad mood one more time. That was the day she broke up with Michael and she was all teary eyed and sanguine.

“He called me last night saying he missed me,” Tracy told me as we were shooting the shit in the kennels. “I knew I shouldn’t have answered the phone.”

“Then he had the audacity to say it was my fault we broke up!” Tracy declared looking flabbergasted. “I scoffed loudly! He was the one sleeping around with all those women from Match.com. I am tempted to go get tested for venereal disease and HIV.”

“You’d be crazy to go back with Michael,” I told her carefully. “If he will do it once, he will do it again.”

“Oh, I am not going back with him. I kicked him to the curb!” Tracy replied adamantly. “All of his stuff is out of the apartment and he is living with his parents!”

I chuckled at the living with his parents part and told Tracy why I was chuckling. It was also the first smile I had seen out of Tracy all morning.

No comments: