Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Life’s Little Milestones…

252788008

I was very apprehensive at first this evening. I didn’t won’t to ruin my day ending in defeat. I had lost two more pounds and I was going to try on my “skinny” blue jeans or just known simply as skinny jeans. I pulled them on expecting to have to fight getting the button clasped and they fit! They are just a little tight, but they fit. I was like, “Woo Hoo!” and immediately called my father to share the joy and good times.

“I am so proud of you son!” Old Fuss and Feathers told me. “You have really worked hard to lose that weight.”

There were days I was so hungry I could eat Maggie and I out of house and home. I’ve ridden that bike religiously every evening as well and think that does the most good. If I can diet, then anybody can diet considering my addictive personality. The trick for me has not been keeping any binge foods in the house like Hostess powdered donuts and whole milk to wash them down with. I can eat a whole bag in one sitting easily and drink two glasses of fattening milk in the process.

Tonight, we grocery shop. I intend to stick with my plan of shaved turkey sandwiches, all natural applesauce (as a sweet treat), peanut butter, whole grain crackers, and the likes. All foods I won’t binge on.

1 comment:

glittermom said...

I wish I had your will power. I love to snack. Your right if it’s not in the house you don’t eat it. The problem is trying not to buy it.