Monday, October 08, 2018

Shaddup and Eat a Sammich…

potted meat food productIt is sammich time!!! It was a sandwich themed night tonight grocery shopping. I should say dream sandwich night. I got all kinds of expensive fancy breads, meats and cheeses, but I didn’t overspend. My total was $71 dollars. Well shy of my $85 dollar limit

“I’ve got some tomatoes at home that would go great with all those sandwich fixings,” my father told as we were checking out. “I got them at the farmer’s market. I will give some to you Wednesday.”

Old Fuss and Feathers has to work 10 hours tomorrow and I don’t envy him of that. I would, one day, like to be a fly on the wall and just see what he does all day. All the staff just loves and adores him at the pharmacy.

I also got eight cans of Kroger brand Vienna sausages for the Magster aka the bottomless pit tonight. She is just going to be thrilled. I got a thrift pack of potted meat for me and some saltine crackers. You traditionally have to have some mystery meat in your diet if you live in the South.

barbecue potted meat


Gotta try some of this the next time I am in Kroger. Barbecue flavored potted meat. I bet it will be sweet instead of tangy and I won’t like it.

Well, let me take my nightly meds and settle down for the evening. I am going to get in my comfy recliner with my tablet until these meds hit me and it is time for bed.

1 comment: