Sunday, September 24, 2017

My Birthday Computer Parts for this Year...

How is this for a computer part name? You can easily guess the demographic they are catering to as well.

Patriot Memory 256GB Supersonic Rage 2 USB 3.0 Flash Drive. The part costs about $100 dollars which is my birthday allotment from my father. The advertised speed is 400 MB/s which is probably overly optimistic as well. Still, it is going to be nice to transfer very large files from one computer to the next with ease.


WD Blue 3TB Desktop Hard Disk Drive...

I am paying for this out of my own money. It will sextuple the amount of hard drive space in my spare browsing and gaming computer.



1 comment:

diana said...

I store nothing on my machines for fear of losing it. Even though Mac rarely crashes, I use an external hard drive and the cloud.