Saturday, September 16, 2017

Coyote -- The Trickster, May Be at Play...

This post evoked thoughts of the Coyote, the trickster, in Amercian Indian lore. Has Maggie met her cerebral match?

Maggie can't get enough traction on my hardwood floors to jump onto the couch without the help of a little bathroom mat. The more she jumps up on the couch the further back she pushes the mat. Well, now she can't jump up on the couch. I am watching closely to see how Maggie is reacting to this. She wants me to move the mat back into position, but I want her to learn to do it herself. It is also nice to have her with me in the computer room for a change on the floor at this hour of the night.

2 comments:

amelia said...

I hope you're joking with regards to her moving the mat by herself.

glittermom said...

As Maggie gets older it might be harder for her to jump up...move the carpet back for her...