Sunday, September 17, 2017

Do Your Participles Dangle?


Sunday night fried chicken has been served to the minions, Maggie and I. Charlie had to go run some nebulous errand for Horsefly so dad stayed with me while he was gone. I had worked for several hours to clean my kitchen and my father was really bragging on me. I do it for Charlie. He always feels compelled to clean my kitchen and I headed him off at the pass tonight. Charlie still always finds something to do, though.

Maggie and I were glad and gracious to get our supper. Maggie gets one chicken strip and I get two. I also always eat the biscuit firsthand as they are delicious fresh and hot, but horrid if they get lukewarm or cold. The biscuit was nice and buttery tonight. I will save the mashed potaters for later when I get hungry again. That's what microwaves are made for.

Tuleana called me shortly in good spirits before my father arrived. Richard was making spaghetti and meat sauce from the truckload of ground beef they buy every month.

"You and Rich are just alike about those video games and computers," she told me chuckling.

No comments: