Monday, September 04, 2017

My County Road 388 Crew...

Today is food stamp day. I will take Rich and Tuleana to Walmart to do their shopping (I hope Walmart is open). They have $80 dollars to spend. I will just sit out in the car, chew on a cigarillo, and wait until they finish which never takes very long.

We then go across the highway from Walmart to the Dollar Tree where Tuleana buys her eggs at a steep discount from Walmart's prices.

I know I am like a broken record and vacillate back and forth, but I have grown quite very fond of my county road 388 crew lately. We had a rough start, but things are fine now once the boundaries are set.

Tuleana has been giving me tons of food from the food bank like canned fruit which she can't eat since she is diabetic. I have enough canned peaches and fruit salad to last me for quite awhile. Do you eat your fruit salad with mayonnaise mixed into it? It's delicious!

Tuleana also has to call me twice a day, at least. She nosily wants to know what I am doing. She will call me this morning to make sure I am up and going. I'll bet my bottom dollar on it. Walmart to Tuleana and Rich is like what Mecca is to the Muslims.

No comments: