Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Folks, We've Got Your Crazy All Here...

My great aunt still had one of these rotary phones.
Well, Tuleana called the pharmacy three times yesterday finally getting my father on the third call.

"Knock that shit off!" he told her bluntly. "You are harassing Andrew and I, and I want it to stop now!"

"She said she was only worried about you," dad told me. "She's only worried about having a free ride on the 1st when the government checks get deposited."

Dad's not one to mince words. The calls have dropped off to almost nothing, though. A call an hour at most. All that got my nerves bad and dad could tell it last night when he arrived with my medications. My hands were shaking and I couldn't make eye contact. There was a shakiness in my voice.

"Remember when I told you I had one of my best days mentally in a long time last Wednesday?" I asked him. "Well, today was one of the worse days in a long time."

"You can't take all the crazy shit going on," my father told me. "I think you've had enough crazy to last a lifetime."

I was so glad and appreciative to get my medications last night. Within an hour, I was feeling much, much better. I also had my diet Cokes last night and I could smoke with wanton abandon. I was in the bed by midnight and slept until noon today.

1 comment:

Kran's Crackers said...

I'm glad your Dad told her off. But I suspect they're going to keep trying to call you. Try not to let it upset you.
- Sharon -