Thursday, September 21, 2017

Happy Days Are Here Again!

My father and my brother fly out to St. Louis in the morning. Papa was very excited by that little adventure. They are going to see the Auburn vs. Mizzou game. Dad asked me if I wanted to go earlier in the week and I declined. That just wouldn't be my idea of fun -- all that travel only to see Auburn get beat.

Do you know what this means? I will be living on easy street as Charlie will be taking care of me for the duration of the weekend.

Charlie called me a moment ago after dad had left to find out what I wanted for supper tomorrow night. He knows that I love Arby's and laughed when I told him I wanted several roast beef sandwiches and some of those spicy, crispy, onion-infused curly fries.

Living Life in the Danger Zone...

I've had such a wonderful day mental illness wise. My mind was clear and my senses were sharp and acute. My injection was really doing its job after a short nap this afternoon. This a dangerous time in the lives of many schizophrenics as they think they are cured and no longer need to take medications. I am labeled as "notoriously noncompliant" with regards to that by my doctor.

This Day Just Gets Better and Better...

"Matt got your computer parts ordered," my father told me as we completed the medication ritual. "You have such rich tastes in computer parts. The total was $290 dollars."

No comments: