Thursday, September 07, 2017

Dearest Rebecca...

My injection of Risperdal was this morning. Rebecca saw me walk into the lobby and immediately waved for me and called me back. I didn't even have to go sign in as usual.

"Thank you dear Ethos," is what I muttered mercifully under my breath as I was feeling a little shaky this morning.

"You're a sweetheart," I told her and I think she could see the relief and thanks mirrored by the expressions on my face and by my demeanor.

"I've got to give a lady who arrived before you a B12 injection," Rebecca told me. "I will be with you shortly and she was true to her word.

I sat down in the examining room reading a poster on the wall about the causes of constipation. I could even pick out pictures of my stool type and it said I need to drink more water. Hell, I drink a gallon of water a day.

I will leave the vagaries of my Risperdal injection up to your imaginations. Everything went fine and I barely felt that gargantuan needle.

1 comment:

glittermom said...

Good for you remembering injection day. I knew you would ... 💉