Sunday, September 10, 2017

Could You Add a Little Sausage and Mustard to that?


Charlie didn't stay very long today and was soon on his way again. I swear he is one of the busiest men I have ever seen. On top of that, he is 72 years old matching my father's age.

"Charlie's here!!!!" I hollered very loudly and excitedly from the computer room as he pulled up to the curb and I could hear Maggie go nuts in the den.

It put a big smile on my face about Maggie's enthusiasm for such events.

"And how are you?" Charlie asked me as he walked up my steps with the wind blowing his comb over wildly.

Maggie was barking so loudly we could barely hear each other talk.

"I am fine good sir," I replied. "Thank you for asking."

"I am headed now to your daddy's to give him his sausage biscuit," Charlie told me. "I love you and I will see you tonight."

No comments: