Friday, September 22, 2017

Giddy Up and Go...

500 GB solid state drive for games
My package left New Jersey and is in transit at the moment. It will most likely arrive in the LaGrange facility over the weekend which is just up the road from me. I know I won't get them until next week, but I am holding out all hopes for Monday. The Papas optioned for the free shipping which slows things down a bit.

Charlie called a moment ago and said he should arrive around seven with my medications, cigarillos, and diet Cokes.

"And yes, I am bringing you Arby's," he said with a laugh. "Don't eat something and ruin your supper."

Charlie talked about getting Horsefly to the bowling alley on time tonight and then got off the phone. I offered to take Horsefly bowling, but Charlie said it would interrupt his usual routines and Horsefly is resistant to change.

4 Terabyte drive for data storage


No comments: