Sunday, September 03, 2017

Fried Pollo...

"What do you want for supper tonight?" Charlie asked me this morning about Sunday night fried chicken. "Do you want more of that KFC mac and cheese?"

It was an affront to my taste buds is what I wanted to say.

"That mac and cheese wasn't so hot last week. It was creamy, but it didn't taste like cheese," I told Charlie. "Just get me the chicken strips fill-up with the large mashed potatoes and gravy."

I am secretly attached to and in love with the little fresh baked chocolate chip cookies that come with those fill-up meals.

Breakfast Was Certainly Served...

But at a great cost...

Charlie was running way late this morning. Even dauntless little Maggie got tired of looking out the window so she took a nap on the bed. Charlie finally arrived to great fanfare and said he had never seen McDonald's so busy in his life.

"Horsefly has to have his morning biscuit so I just had to suck it up and wait," Charlie told me.

I always hope for orange juice even though it gives me terrible heartburn afterwards. Orange juice and hash browns were served this morning along with three bacon, egg, and cheese biscuits. My special needs dog went and buried her biscuit in the backyard. The raccoons and possums will have a feast tonight.

No comments: