Monday, September 18, 2017

Peace Returns to My Formally Turbulent Little World...

The Pill that Works Wonders for My Anxiety...
Things seemed to have settled down and peace and quiet has returned to the land. I just had a long heart to heart talk with my father while I was getting my medications for the day.

"At least, Rich and Tuleana don't do drugs or drink alcohol," I told my father in their defense. "That has to be a big plus regarding my past problems with alcohol!"

I can't take things being amiss in my life anymore or all the turmoil that results from that. I am getting too old for strife for that matter as well.

"Don't forget about groceries tonight," my father told me as I stepped outside his back door. "I will see you at nine and we will go get you some gas as well."

Dad had me call him when I got home to make sure I was home okay as my low fuel light was on in my CR-V. He insists on paying for my gasoline. The low fuel light means I have 35 miles give or take of drive time until empty.

No comments: