Tuesday, September 12, 2017

The Ever Busy Charlie Visits this Morning...

Opening my Fanta strawberry journal writing soda for the day...

"Just what are you doing?" I asked Charlie when he stepped inside my humble home with a plastic grocery bag full of stuff this morning.

Maggie was totally surprised and just delighted at this visit. She let it be known. Charlie sat down upon the couch and Maggie almost got into his lap she was so excited. Maggie's too big of a dog to be jumping into loved one's laps, though.

"Yes, I love you, too!" Charlie told Maggie in baby talk as he rubbed her vigorously.

"Frankly, your house smells of dogs and smoldering cigars," Charlie then said quite bluntly. "I brought you some Glade plugins and a couple of cans of Febreeze air freshener."

I smiled and then began to laugh. Charlie got to laughing as well. He's true. It does.

"I got you a plugin for every room," Charlie then told me. "Do you want to plug them in or do you want me to do it?"

I laughed again.

"Charlie, I will take care of it. You head to work, and thank you for looking out for me."

No comments: