Wednesday, November 01, 2017

Old School Blog Template...

Quite frankly, the other "click to read" templates were getting on my nerves as well. I put up that poll and the majority of voters hated it also. That urged me the most to change it. These new blog templates are pretty, but just not that functional -- nice if you like looking at photos, but not so cool if you just want to read a blog post.

I've always liked this template. I especially like the two side columns. I will use it for awhile and we will see how it goes. Feel free to express your thoughts as well. I'm no stranger to criticism as far as blogging goes. I have to keep in mind that I can't please everybody and everyone.

2 comments:

Jane said...

the click to read got on my nerves but i was getting used to it!
i do like this way better!!

glittermom said...

It’s nice to change it up every so often.