Saturday, November 11, 2017

"I Reckon I'll Kiss You Goodnight," Said the Frog to the Princess...

I think that frog is about to win the lottery and be turned into a prince!

I slept for most of the day yesterday and then went back to bed around midnight and slept until 3:30 am.  Will I ever get to sleeping normal again? At least, I am sleeping now. I couldn't sleep but for a few hours at time for awhile there. Sleep deprivation sure would be a good form of torture and I am sure it is employed by the military.

I am excited it is a football Saturday and that means Charlie is bringing medications on his way to take Horsefly to the cinema.  He called me last night after my father left and said he would be here around 2 pm. He always brings me lots of cold drinks and I appreciate it so very much. Super kudos of adulation goes to my friend Charlie! A Big Mac or two is just the icing on the cake.

Annoying Computer Problem of the Morning (solved)...

I kept hearing all these pops and hisses in my music. It was driving me crazy to say the least! My motherboard has on board high definition sound, but I am using a dedicated and discrete sound card. I reinstalled Windows 10 and I thought that solved the problem till it started back.  By some stroke of luck, I decided to go into the BIOS and turn off unneeded services. I turned off the on board sound, the wireless adapter, and the Bluetooth adapter. That solved the problem. Clean sound and pristine music from here on out.

No comments: