Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Leave Me to Rest...

Imagine my relief last night when I had finally unloaded and squared away all my copious amounts of groceries and cleaning supplies. I thought I was going to have to wave off another grocery acquiring effort. I collapsed into my recliner and opened a delicious bottle of Fanta strawberry soda as a reward for a job well done and almost not accomplished. Maggie was conked out on the couch. She didn't even wake to greet me when I was unlocking the front door.

I am currently and impatiently waiting for my father to call and say it is time to drive out to the WOW! office. The day is growing short and it is beginning to worry me. Has he forgotten me? I wouldn't put it past him. He's probably watching that damnable Auburn football game for the sixth time. I have had such high hopes for the day.

No comments: