Sunday, November 12, 2017

There's Beauty in the Breakdown...



I was going to have a serious nervous breakdown if I didn't sleep last night. Well, I managed to sleep one more hour last night giving me eight hours of sleep total. I feel as if I could rip the ears off a Gundar (Star Wars reference). I jumped out of the bed running about 4 am. I had a project to undertake this early morning. I was going to hook my home theater up to my computer to see what it sounded like. It was no small feat as my speakers weigh a ton and there are wires galore to hook up. I am here to tell you my computer has never sounded better. Right now, The Magic of Enya (in FLAC format) is playing over my speakers and it sounds marvelous.

He With Biscuit Travels...

Charlie will be along in just a few hours. He usually shows up around 9 am. Charlie asked me what I wanted for breakfast yesterday afternoon and I told him I wanted bacon, egg, and cheese biscuits and an orange juice. If the orange juice gives me heartburn as it usually does, then I am ready with a bottle of TUMs in the medicine cabinet.

HULK SMASH!!!

I usually back up my blog posts every week. If Blogger crashes or I hastily delete my blog, then I have all that I have written over the years.  I've been trying to incorporate all my writings starting in 2004 into this blog. Well, bloggers import content feature NEVER works. I keep trying and finally just emailed them and I hope they will email me back.

No comments: