Sunday, November 05, 2017

Two Big Biscuits in My Belly...


It was so good to see Charlie pull up to the curb this morning. Maggie alerted me that Charlie was here and I hurried to open the front door.

"I have paint all over me this morning," Charlie said as I surveyed his clothing. "I couldn't sleep so I put myself to good use. Also, this time change shit is for the birds."

Charlie is feverishly trying to hurry along the move to his new house.

I told Charlie ecstatically how much Maggie and I enjoy our Sunday breakfasts. I was just ravishingly hungry this morning and I am tired of pimento cheese sandwiches (blasphemy!) and frosted flakes cereal. I bought too much of both.

"What do you want for your KFC supper tonight?" Charlie then asked me.

"The pot pie $5 dollar fill-up," I told him.

"And a chocolate chip cookie?" Charlie asked smiling.

"Yes, please! I like the cookies," I replied.

"You'll probably get your daddy's and mine as well," Charlie told me.

Charlie stepped inside for a moment to see Maggie until he said he had to leave before Horsefly's biscuit got cold. There's always a place for Beta dog in our extended family.

No comments: