Saturday, November 11, 2017

Yet Another Awesome Cavalry Arrival...

"I just know you wanted to go to the Auburn game, but you are stuck seeing about Horsefly and me," I told Charlie as he walked across my yard from the curb.

I hurried out to help him bring everything inside as Maggie barked from the grandstands. Maggie's like the greeter at Walmart.

"I don't think I have ever sat through a whole football game," Charlie said seriously.

"Andrew? And how are you?" Charlie asked as we took my medications.

"I am much better now that you are here," I told him with the utmost in honesty.

Charlie brought me a Zaxby's chicken finger dinner which was also what Horsefly had for lunch. He will have to eat KFC chicken strips once again down in Auburn after going to the cinema.

"How does Horsefly stay so slim?" I asked Charlie

"Bowling his ass off three nights a week," Charlie replied laughing. "He will be just soaking wet with sweat when he finishes. I always carry a clean towel when I leave the house."

No comments: