Friday, November 24, 2017

Someone Please Save this Poor Wretched Soul...

It happened again. I need my medications mid-afternoon instead of late in the evening when they are normally brought. I realize I am completely addicted to these psychiatric medications for my well being. Sometimes they leave my bloodstream faster than other days. I have that feeling of uneasiness like I am about to have an anxiety attack. It is a miserable, wretched feeling.

Well, I just called my father to ask if I can come and take my medications.

"I'm having trouble with the BMW and I'm at the dealership in Columbus," he told me sounding solemn.

It felt like someone stuck a dagger in my heart -- like a bolt of electricity surging through me.

"I will call you when I get home," he told me. "And you can come and take them."

That could be hours from now. My head is hung low in defeat.

1 comment:

glittermom said...

I thought you were taking them earlier in the day? Or is that just random.