Thursday, November 09, 2017

Rain Dripping Off the Eaves...

It's rainy and overcast in the Southland today -- thoroughly deplorable. Really, really good sleeping weather. I have just got up and going and the first thing I did was turn on the heat. It was cold in here. Maggie was snuggled so close to me a minute ago that we about became one. Her bladder amazes me. I picked her up and put her in the bed around 9 pm last night and she has yet to get off the bed to go potty. This rain might have something to do with it. I bet she's about to burst.

I just crumbled up the last of the cornbread into the last of the corned beef hash from last night. You can say a lot about my father, but first and foremost, he is a most excellent cook. He reminds me of his mother who was a cook extraordinaire.

No comments: