Thursday, November 02, 2017

Full Bore Throttle...

I once again find myself awake well after 4 am. I have to get up at eight to get ready for my injection so I will just stay up the rest of the night and tough it out. I am sure I will be ready to get in the bed after all that injection business is over. Oh, the life of a schizoaffective person with nocturnal tendencies.

One thing it does help with immensely is that I am up and about when my medications are at their most effective. Afternoons have me dragging my feet medication and mental illness wise. Dad has also been so accommodating about taking medications in the afternoons when he isn't at work. He used to would frown upon us doing this. It has been very nice and I have been keen on telling him so. It also saves him from having to drive over here after dark and this will be very useful come winter and the cold.

No comments: