Monday, November 20, 2017

We Have a Green Light for Grocery Shopping...


I came. I shopped. I only spent $74 dollars. Yes, Papa was proud of me and I still got a lot of food to eat. I am going to have me a Mrs. Grissom's chicken salad sandwich as soon as I finish with this blog post.

Jermaine was lurking in produce when I walked by the stand full of bananas. I grabbed a bunch and snuck off down the potted meat aisle as I call it. I got a six pack of Vienna sausages and some tuna for lunch tomorrow. I've just been on a sandwich kick lately.

I don't want to seem mean to Jermaine, but he will talk incessantly for a good ten to fifteen minutes. About the time it takes for me to do all my shopping. I was in a race against the clock trying to finish all my shopping before my father arrived as he was meeting me there. I wanted a pain and delay free shopping experience tonight.

I left my father as he was going to do some shopping of his own for Thanksgiving. I just have called him from home and told him I forgot Maggie's dog food. He said he would pick me up a bag. He was still in Kroger so that worked out well.

No comments: