Sunday, November 05, 2017

Werewolves of London...


I wonder if Warren Zevon was inspired by a full moon when he wrote that song.

It is a full moon and I could've sworn I just saw my neighbor streak past this window buck naked. hehe. I'd pay a few dollars to see that as she is kind of cute.

Dad says when it is a full moon that they can get some real crazies in the pharmacy -- pill counters, Lortab addicts, etc.

"John? You shorted me four Lortab!" is a scenario my father knows all too well.

"We counted them three times to make sure your prescription is correct," he would say with a smile and they do so just for this occasion..

Surely, if the moon can move vast oceans via the tides, it can effect the cranial and spinal fluid in our brains and bodies.

Sustenance...

Earlier, Charlie dropped by my KFC pot pie with two cookies this time. My father took the grand-kids to the local Japanese steakhouse so Charlie was flying solo. Dad had called me earlier in the afternoon to come and take my medications. That was really nice. This post is partially fueled by Klonopin and Coreg, and maybe a little risperidone as well.

Charlie had paint all over him again. He excitably told me that he was having new kitchen counters and cabinets installed tomorrow. Charlie lives for this kind of stuff. You should see Charlie's house that resides near my father's house. It is just jammed full of beautiful furniture and posh surroundings. It is kind of his showcase house.

Chomping at the Bit!

I am hoping my father will drive with me to the WOW! office to change my cable and internet. He will not call them on the phone for some crazy reason. The plan I want is $79.99 and that includes 500 Mbps internet and the "small" cable package. I am currently paying $160 bucks a month or so my father says. I honestly don't know what we are paying for as my internet is only 30 Mbps. It must be all the high definition channels I get that I do not watch.

No comments: