Tuesday, December 05, 2017

A Long Day's Worth of Life...

Late Night Guidance System
It's is raining here with an occasional rumble of thunder. It is very nice and mood-setting winter's evening. Maggie's on the floor by me licking her paws which usually means she is very content. My father has just left after a hard day's work. He dropped off my cigarettes and diet Cokes. He told me tonight he is moving into the river house and selling the big house, the John Otis manor.

"Only you would be out in this weather," I told Charlie when he arrived earlier this evening braving a downpour.

Charlie brought me a new toilet seat and a new toilet plunger.

"Just what I wanted for Christmas," I told him sarcastically.

"Oh hush!" Charlie said laughing.

I had to help him install it which took only about 10 minutes. Charlie had also brought me supper which consisted of a Zaxby's chicken tender platter. Charlie truly spoils me rotten.

"I am going to let you eat your supper before it gets too cold," Charlie said heading for the front door with his mission accomplished.

No comments: