Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Comment Replies...


Blogger glittermom said...

What happened to the plans for your train set up in the spare room?

Andrew Replied...

Jimmy James was going to tear out the closet to make it a square room, but it was going to be expensive. We were also going to have to tear out the windows. Dad axed the idea saying my house is too small and he also told me to wait for a more opportune time financially. I really had high hopes for a train room so I could build my Chattahoochee Valley Railway empire. Model Railroading is also an extremely expensive hobby and I am participating vicariously through the magazines I get every month. I will have to put up photos of some of the models I've painted and weathered sometime.


3 comments:

glittermom said...

That’s too bad. Would have been a nice hobby for you. Could you forgo all your computer upgrades and just do the train thing.

Andrew said...

Glittermom, I thought of that as well. Lord knows I have enough computer stuff. Thanks for the idea.

Summer said...

I always wanted to have a big train set up. Little villages, bridges, rivers. I wanted to call it Cindy Land. LOL!