Saturday, December 16, 2017

The Supreme Organizer...

Charlie called me at 8 am.

"Are you up?" Charlie asked.

"I just got finished washing the dishes from cooking breakfast," I told Charlie.

"Do you feel up to tackling your closets?" Charlie inquired.

"Now or never," I replied to Charlie with a heartfelt thanks.

Charlie showed up at 9 am with an armful of clothes hangers and laundry detergent in the other hand.

Charlie is the master organizer and can make a big job not seem so big. My back bedroom closet is a very big closet and I had bags and bags of clothes piled up in there -- clothes I didn't even remember possessing. You couldn't even get inside the closet.

We soon had two piles of clothes on my bedroom floor. One pile was to be laundered and hung up in the laundry room. The other pile was to be put into the Goodwill bin over by Fred's Dollar Store. My job today is to launder all those clothes I kept and to hang them up or put them away in my chest of drawers.  Charlie gathered up all my old clothes and piled them up in his Caprica and is on the way to the Goodwill bin as I write this.

2 comments: