Thursday, December 21, 2017

Comment Replies...

Blogger glittermom said...

Did you ever get your WOW visit for your update speed?

Andrew Replies...

No, Glittermom, I never did. Dad is corresponding with a fellow who comes in the pharmacy. They have a "deal" worked out that has never come to fruition. I believe that is the holdup. If he would just call a customer service representative then I would probably have 500 Mbps internet in just a few days. Dad says he hates calling "Colorado" for service -- would rather deal with a real person. I keep patiently waiting and hoping a WOW! van will pull up in front of my house any day now. I betcha ten bucks he would be calling "Colorado" if his cable went out for a day. 

1 comment:

glittermom said...

That sounds a little fishy. Maybe even illegal.