Saturday, December 09, 2017

Comment Replies...

Blogger Summer said...

Did you get any snow?

Andrew Replies...

Summer, we got about 5 inches -- the most I can ever remember getting. The counties to the north of us got up to 10 inches of snow. I woke up at 5:30 am and checked outside and it was a winter wonderland. When I went to bed about 11 pm there was no snow. It was just sleeting like crazy. The snow was just coming down and fast early this morning -- big, beautiful fluffy flakes of snow. The roads stayed clear, though, thank goodness. I noticed they sanded all the bridges when I was out and about earlier. It took me quite a few moments in the freezing cold to just get my car cleaned of snow and ready to drive. Something we are not used to in the South. I just got back from my father's house to get my cigarettes and diet Cokes. I also wanted to survey the lay of the land so to speak and drove about town for a bit. Needless to say, this all thrilled me to death.


1 comment:

Summer said...

We got about 6 inches here too and the roads stayed clear. That's the kind of snow I like!