Tuesday, December 26, 2017

OMG!

My sister gave me the most comfortable clothes I have ever owned. An L.L. Bean fleece pullover and pants. They are so warm and super comfortable. I had to turn the heat down in here two degrees they are so warm. I am going to wear them to get groceries tonight and it will make for a much more comfortable experience. The grocery store experience always freezes my butt off every week. They keep it cold so the food lasts longer.

My brother and his wife gave me a very nice fleece jacket and the world's most powerful flashlight (torches as they are called in England). At least, that's what it says on the box. "You can see it from space!" I'll go over budget grocery shopping tonight trying to buy batteries for the thing. It takes like eight "C" batteries.

I didn't get into bed until 1 am last night playing some old emulated Sega Saturn games. My biological clock then decided I needed to get up at 9 am. I took my meds and got in the kitchen and fixed the Mags and I a hot plate. Just some cheese eggs and buttery toast, but it tasted absolutely delicious. It was all washed down with my last glass of sweet milk. I hadn't been on the computer for a few minutes when I felt as if the weight of the world were bearing down upon my shoulders. Back to bed Maggie and I went. The Magster and I didn't get up until 4 pm this afternoon. Can you say some serious sleeping? Dad would say I am depressed. What he doesn't know won't hurt him. Yes, I set my alarm and took my noon meds. It wouldn't be unlike my father to show up this afternoon and do a spot med check with Maggie and me in the bed and medications sans taken.

No comments: