Monday, December 04, 2017

We Both Proclaim this Day to Be a Quiet and Uneventful Monday...

Did you know that snow is in our future forecast? That's like lightning hitting the same place twice for the South. I will carefully watch the forecast for the next few days to the point of obsession.

I Declare Pizza to Be Good!

I just got off the phone with my father. We both agreed our pizzas last night were delicious.

"I don't see how they make money selling large pepperoni pizzas for $5," my father told me.

I told him about Maggie loving the end pieces of the pizza slices. She would grab an end piece and run into the bedroom to eat it and then come back into the den for more.

"Why does she carry it into the bedroom?" dad asked intrigued.

"That is just one of Maggie's little quirks," I replied.

Time to put up and decorate my Christmas tree!
The only thing I needed from my father today was an extra pack of cigarettes. I've been smoking like a chimney these days. Dad remarked about it.

"You sure seem to be smoking a lot," he said nonjudgmentally.

"It will pass," I replied. "Just as everything about me cycles."

At one time, I had six packs saved up and was way ahead of the game.

Dad and I then both agreed we were going to have a low key and quiet Monday -- nothing on our agendas. I forwent my urge to tell him to call WOW! about my internet.

2 comments:

Kran's Crackers said...

Does WOW have one of those online chat things where you type a question and a live person on the other end types back? You should check their site and see if you can handle that.
- Sharon -

glittermom said...

I hope you get your snow sometime this winter. We get plenty.