Tuesday, December 12, 2017

We Have a Go for Launch!

My father just has called me from the pharmacy. They've got everything set up with WOW! Here is what I am getting...
  • 12 basic cable channels including The Weather Channel
  • Phone with no long distance.
  • 500 Mbps download and 50 Mbps upload internet.
I was so overjoyed that it spilled over onto the phone. I told dad I was going to send Tuleana down there to give him a big smacker on the lips! He burst out in laughter. He could hear my exuberance over the phone and said it was contagious.

"Now be sure to keep your house tidy and clean," my father (Hyacinth) told me in closing. "They are coming to install a new dot 3 oh modem."

3 comments:

PipeTobacco said...

Sir:

So, did you vote today?

What are your thoughts on Moore? Even though I doubt it will happen, I sure as hell hope he loses the election.

PipeTobacco

Summer said...

Yay for WOW!

amelia said...

Have always loved Hyacinth!!