Thursday, December 14, 2017

My Cherished and Dear Friend...

Charlie is a "feeder". He takes great satisfaction out of surprising you with a good meal and your enjoyment of it all. I wasn't paying too much attention to the outside world this afternoon and Maggie was asleep on the bed. I had a knock on the door and it surprised me and completely surprised Maggie as well. Beta Dog had returned for a short visit. Maggie began to put up a fuss!

"Here's you two Whoppers for $6 dollars," Charlie said handing me the fast food sack. "I want to step inside and see if my kitchen and bathroom are still clean."

I laughed and welcomed Charlie inside.

"Your daddy says you need your closets cleaned and your old clothes thrown out," Charlie told me. "We will tackle that this weekend."

Charlie looked into my computer room and said I needed to organize the huge shelves I have in there harboring computer parts and countless Model Railroaders going back to the 1930s.

Charlie then soon left to go get Horsefly's chicken strips meal and then to take him bowling. Charlie never stops and his car is rarely turned off. I worry he is going to burn out one of these days.

No comments: