Saturday, December 30, 2017

Yay! I Have Undies...

Captain Commando Himself!
"How much do you think underwear costs?" my father asked me a moment ago.

I had just driven to his house with undies on the brain. My dangly bits needed some support.

"I bet it is about $5 to $6 dollars a pack," I replied.

Dad gave me $20 and I headed to Fred's Super Dollar Store. I purchased two packages of Fruit of the Loom undies and brought dad the change back.

My father had me a massive care package of Christmas leftovers ready for me when I was ready to drive home. We are going to be eating good in the neighborhood tonight!

1 comment:

Jan said...

When I was a kid, my dad used to tease us that if we weren't good, we'd get socks and underwear for Christmas.

Seeing that you are out of underwear right after Christmas, I'm thinking you must have been a very good boy last year.

Happy New Year!
Jan