Monday, August 22, 2016

Back On the Right Track...

http://www.projectcasting.com/
I slept from 10pm last night until 9am this morning. What a nice feeling! Let's hope this is the new normal for me. I always feel tired when I stay up all night and sleep all day. I just have to let my mentally addled body cycle as it will do at times. If I had to work, then I could never play these games with my sleeping schedules. I think Maggie feels better as well, but she is known to sleep all day for several days at a time.

A Grocery Store Visit Beckons...

Yes, it is yet one more Monday. I want a frequent flyer discount from Kroger. Charlie always adds his senior citizen discount when we are tallying up the cost of my groceries.

"Are you going to get groceries tonight?" Charlie just asked me on his way to work in Dadeville.

I told him an exuberant yes.

"I plan on it, Charlie!" I then replied enthusiastically.

"I will meet you at Kroger at 9pm sharp," he told me. "If I am not there yet, then go ahead and get started."

"It won't take 20 minutes," I reassuringly told Charlie before we got off the phone.

I am already scheming on things to buy. I could live on sweet things if they had enough nutritional value that is. I hope Kroger is not sold out of the doughnuts I love so much. Many bananas will be procured as well.

Just In Time...

http://www.123rf.com/
I've just had a new crew of rats that moved in this week. It might all be in my mind, but I swore I saw a rat run down the hall the other day. I called the pest control people and a technician was just knocking on my door. Man, that is what I call service.

"Be sure to put it where Maggie, my dog, can't get to it," I told the technician.

"Just be sure you keep your basement door shut and locked," he rather brusquely replied to me.

1 comment:

glittermom said...

Did he find signs of rats? Horrible...