Saturday, August 27, 2016

Family Ties that Bind Us Together...

It Really is Better the Next Day...

I know its a just a cliche, but do any of you like cold pizza from the previous day's meal? I just had two slices of Johnny's pepperoni and Italian sausage pizza for breakfast this morning and it was heavenly.

The Calvary Arrives...

I had never been so glad to see my sister yesterday. Momma can be a handful and that is on a good day. A good analogy is that mom is like a little toddler many days. We've come full circle. You have to watch her or she will take a fall or something crazy might happen. My sister is so calm, collected, and kind -- patient to the nth degree.

Hopefully, mom will stay quiet today until my father returns later tonight. Dad just called and said he passed the Florida/Alabama state line. That means he will be home in about four hours. He was anxious to hear what has transpired this week from my perspective. Oh, did I have some tales to tell!

Fate? Give Me a Break...

http://www.awdwiki.com/en/honda/
I changed my transmission fluid and my transmission's filter a few months back. My car's transmission started slipping out of gear yesterday afternoon. This bodes ominous to say the least. Maybe this is all a fluke and things will be fine when I take my car for a drive today to get my sodas. I always was an optimist and hopefully I will stay that way.

1 comment:

Jan said...

When I eat pizza, I ususally only eat the toppings. I have never enjoyed hot pizza crust. If I am having cold pizza for breakfast, I devour the entire thing. Go figure?